Apply for TDAP Jobs 2021 | Trade Development Authority of Pakistan Jobs 2021 Online Application Form. Applications are invited from the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan intend to hire the energetic, caliber and well-educated applicants are required to apply for the different offices of TDAP located at Karachi, and the vacant posts are given below.
Jobs in TDAP are such as (Head of Research), the above positions are on contract basis for a period of 2 years which is extendable and these positions need to be filled with Masters in Economics/Commerce/International Trade/Econometrics from a recognized University with minimum 20 years relevant experience needed to apply for such post. The age limit should be between 55 to 65 years.
The appointment will be made on a pure merit basis. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
TDAP is abbreviated as Trade Development Authority of Pakistan is the Govt body which was established on November 8, 2006 under a Presidential Ordinance, shall have Ministry of Commerce as its administrative ministry and its performs multiple functions as a national policy for maximizing exports of goods and services from Pakistan and after approval of the Federal Government to develop strategy and plans within the policy framework given by the Board. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
- Head of Research
How to Apply for TDAP Jobs:
- Applicants may apply by submitting detailed CV to the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 21, 2021.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of the envelope.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.