A Federal Government Operated department is looking for Federal Seed Certification and Registration Department Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement. A Federal Government Department working under the Ministry of National Food Security and Research named as Federal Seed Certification and Registration Department invites applications for the following positions given below.
Jobs in Federal Seed Certification and Registration Department are such as (Deputy Director, Seed Analyst, Admin Accounts Officer, Superintendent (A&A), Field Assistant, Computer Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Store Keeper, Frash/Sweeper, Security Guard) based at a project named as Establishment of Plant Breeders, Rights Registry and Strengthening of DUS Examination System. The announced positions are on different quotas such as Balochistan, FATA, Punjab, Sindh, KPK quotas, and eligible candidates from these areas can apply for the announced jobs.
Candidates willing to apply are suggested to read the requirements mentioned separately for every position in the following job advertisement and generally Masters to Middle pass candidates holding relevant field experience & skills are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
- Deputy Director
- Seed Analyst
- Admin Accounts Officer
- Superintendent (A&A)
- Field Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Laboratory Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Security Guard
How to Apply:
- Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on the Open Testing Services (OTS) website www.ots.org.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of the testimonials showing qualification, experience age, domicile, NIC and deposit slip should reach the following address given below.
- A separate application is required for each post and the name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the face of the envelope.
- The last date for applying is June 17, 2021.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.