This page is about AFIU Rawalpindi Jobs | Armed Forces Institute of Urology Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 Current Employment Opportunities. Armed Forces Institute of Urology had given the advertisement of a job vacancy for which it is seeking to hire the nationality holders of Pakistan the services of eligible, educated and hard-working applicants are required to apply for the posts given below.
Jobs to apply are such as (Computer Operator (BPS-11), ECG Technician (BPS-09), Storeman (BPS-09), Nursing Assistant (Male/Female) (BPS-07), Lift Operator (BPS-06), Driver (BPS-04), Aya (BPS-02), Mali (BPS-02), Sweeper (Male / Female) (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01)) are the posts which needs to be filled as soon as possible and selection of these positions will be held on a contract basis.
Candidates willing to apply for these positions are suggested to read out the following requirements carefully and apply accordingly as for such posts, Intermediate / Matric / Middle and experience in the relevant field is required to apply. The age limit should be 18 to 25 years. So now, let’s throw light on its further details below.
AFIU & NHID is abbreviated as The Armed Forces Institute of Urology & National institute of Heart Diseases located in Rawalpindi is held responsible for to provide great healthcare facilities to the heart patients with all sort of technologies are available here. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
- Computer Operator (BPS-11)
- ECG Technician (BPS-09)
- Storeman (BPS-09)
- Nursing Assistant (Male/Female) (BPS-07)
- Lift Operator (BPS-06)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Aya (BPS-02)
- Mali (BPS-02)
- Sweeper (Male / Female) (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Armed Forces Institute of Urology Jobs:
- The application form to apply is available at www..
- Fill the application form and submit it with all relevant documents to the following address.
- The last date for submission of the application is June 23, 2021.
- The applicants must belong to Pakistan and possess their nationality is mandatory.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The application received after closing date and incomplete will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be bought.