KP IT Board Internship Apply Online | www.kpitb.gov.pk
Apply for the KP IT Board Internship 2021 Apply Online | www.kpitb.gov.pk / www.assami.kp.gov.pk. KPITB stands for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board the only department working for the improvement in IT Sector in KPK Province and it is operated by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Today this department has announced the latest opportunity for the KP’s Youth to step forward to gain knowledge to polish up their skills in the IT Sector and for this purpose applications are invited from the Masters/Bachelors qualified individuals for the KP Digital Internship Program 2021 which is going to carried out at KPITB IT Parks (Abbottabad & Peshawar).
The internship program will be for such individuals wanted to build up their career in Software Hoses and Cell Centers and during this program Rs. 14,000/- Per Month Stipend will be offered to the selected individuals to carry out their expenses during this program. So, those who are interested to apply are suggested to read the following eligibility criteria and terms & conditions and then apply confidently. Individuals from Punjab wanted to apply for an internship program the SNGPL Internship is available to apply.
- For Software Houses 16 years education in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other ICT related is required to apply.
- For Call Centers 14 years of education such as Bachelors or equivalent is required to apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants must hold KP domicile to apply.
- Applicants who are graduated in the last 3 years are eligible to apply.
- Only fresh incumbents are allowed to apply, those having post qualification work experience are not eligible.
Fields to Apply:
- Software Houses
- Call Centers
How to Apply for KP IT Board Internship 2021:
- Interested applicants are required to apply online at http://www.assami.kp.gov.pk/ internship or through the following web link given below.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date to apply is February 07, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for an interview.