Reclamation & Probation Department KPK Jobs ETEA Application Form Download
Today this page is displaying the latest offer from the Directorate of Reclamation & Probation Department KPK Jobs 2021 ETEA Application Form Download. Applications are being offered from the Directorate of Reclamation & Probation KPK and all the northern areas the services of eligible, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following positions which are named as (Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Naib Qasid (BPS-03)) are the two posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible.
Recruitment of the following posts will be made according to the recruitment policy of KPK. Applicants who are interested to apply for these posts should possess Intermediate / Matric / Middle qualification with relevant skills are required to apply. Age limit should be 18-30 years for the 1st & 2nd post and 18-40 years is required for the 3rd post.
The quota is reserved for different zones which can be seen from the advertisement image below. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
How to Apply for Reclamation & Probation Department KPK Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 2 interested applicants is required to apply the Application form from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- Take print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- For Sr. No. 3 applicants need to apply by submitting applications to Directorate Reclamation & Probation KPK, located Benevolent Fund Building, Peshawar Saddar, Room No. 126 and 127 Near Jan Bakery Peshawar.
- The last date for applying January 25, 2020.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees should apply through proper channel by issuing the NOC from said department.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.