District & Session Court Haripur Jobs For BPS-14 & BPS-11 Latest Advertisement
Today at this page you’ll have District & Session Court Haripur Jobs 2021 For BPS-14 & BPS-11 Latest Advertisement. Applications are being offered from the District & Session Court Haripur intends to appoint the diligent, well experienced, fresh and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following positions which include given below.
Jobs in District & Session Court Haripur to apply are such as (Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14), Junior Clerk (BPS-11)) are the posts which require being filled by the applicants as soon as possible. As the posts are before you to have this and apply now I will let you know about the further details below. Recently Session Court South Waziristan Jobs 2021 was announced for the KPK domiciled ready to apply.
District and Session Court is lying in every district and solves all the district level issues and cases which are specially related to the strict crimes are brought here to justify the decision by the Judge and will be kept under the consideration to be solve with given time frame and is the Govt authority so here Court belongs to Haripur and is under the Govt of Punjab. Being a Govt department it offers awesome Govt jobs of all sectors.
For Sr No. 1 Intermediate qualification with 50 w.p.m shorthand speed and 35 w.p.m typing speed is required and for Sr. No. 2 Matric pass having 30 words per minute typing speed can apply.
Age should be between 18 to 30 years.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
How to Apply for District & Session Court Haripur Jobs:
- Applications handwritten accompanied with the supported copies of educational and experience certificates, domicile, CNIC and Character Certificate of that good person who are not relative of that person is required to be sent to the said address.
- The last date for applying is January 23, 2021.
- Late received and those with incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the applicants.
- Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.