Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs NTS Application Form Download Sample Paper
Here on this page, we provide you Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2021 NTS Application Form Download Sample Paper. Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Punjab is an autonomous body under the administrative control of the Home Department Punjab and currently, it requires the services of suitable Punjab domiciled candidates against the following positions based at Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Multan, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan.
Vacant positions to apply in Child Protection and Welfare Bureau are (Security Incharge (BS-14), Reder (BS-14), Cashier (BS-11), Helpline Assistant (BS-07), Assistant ORC (BS-07), Store Keeper (BS-07), Dispenser (BS-06), Child Attendant (BS-05), Attendant (ORC) (BS-05), Assistant Caretaker (BS-05), Driver (BS-04), Security Guard (BS-01), Assistant Cook (BS-01), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Laundry-man (BS-01), Sweeper (BS-01)).
Appointment of these positions will be held on contract basis which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as the candidate should hold (Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary) with relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
- Security Incharge (BS-14)
- Reder (BS-14)
- Cashier (BS-11)
- Helpline Assistant (BS-07)
- Assistant ORC (BS-07)
- Store Keeper (BS-07)
- Dispenser (BS-06)
- Child Attendant (BS-05)
- Attendant (ORC) (BS-05)
- Assistant Caretaker (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Security Guard (BS-01)
- Assistant Cook (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Laundry-man (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
How To Apply for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs:
- The Application form online deposit slips are available free of cost on the website of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- The candidate will deposit fee as prescribed by the NTS online deposit slip through any branch of MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL.
- Candidates must submit their applications through registered Dak / Courier Service directly to NTS Headquarters Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is January 04, 2021.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/ she must submit a separate application for each post.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- All government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- For more Government Jobs keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk.