Khushhali Bank Careers for Banking Officer (Client Service)
- Responsible for managing all customer interaction through KMBL’s helpline in a courteous and efficient manner while adhering to contact center guidelines.
- Identify customer’s need, probe all issue properly and provide appropriate solutions accordingly.
- Understand and strive to meet and exceed call center KPI’s with regards to quality.
- Ensure that customer’s suggestions concerns complaints are routed through the proper channels for necessary action.
- At all-times display highest level of courtesy and empathy towards internal and external customers.
- Meets all personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets & indicators.
- To ensure that the customer is updated on all the latest products, services, terms & conditions.
- Ensure highest levels of customer services are provided to KMBL customers.
- Be updated with KMBL’s Products and standard operation procedures at all times.
- Ensure all calls are answeapply-d in the shortest possible time upholding highest level of customer experience.
- Understand and strive to meet and exceed call center KPI’s with regards to productivity in a manner that contact center statistics remains intact.
- Ensure available and presence during shifts to maintain individual & team productivity.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Passion towards service.
- Customer focus and adaptable to different personality types.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Graduation from an HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 0-1 Years’ of contact center experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Fresh graduates with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply, however prior relevant experience would be a plus.
Company: Khushhali Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Client Services & Customer Support
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A