CAA Pakistan Jobs 2017 For Project Director (EG-08) Online Form Download
Here at this well known job page you will get the latest job offer from CAA Pakistan Jobs 2017 For Project Director (EG-08) Online Form Download. Applications are being offered from the Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan is inviting and looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes (Project Director Islamabad International Airport Project & Deputy Director Interior Design) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants before due date. Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of 1 and 2 years which can be extended further. Selection will be made purely on merit basis and on medical fitness basis. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants As, the vacancy is recent so guys if you are looking for such vacancies in CAA so don’t wait for the perfect moment to get employed and live your livelihood easily. Now, have a look on its further details below.
CAA is abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan is the Federal Government Authority which is under the Government of Pakistan which looks after and regulates the civil aviation authority of Pakistan and also checks out the conduct the air safety and investigation of flights. As department is Govt authority so it offers Govt jobs of Masters to Graduation level and offers Govt sector jobs.
For Sr No, 1 the applicants should be having the B.E/BS.c/BS in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering with 2nd Division from HEC recognized university along with 20 years expertise are required to apply for such posts and for 2nd post the applicants should be having the BS Degree with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be 57 years for Sr No,1 and 40 years for Sr No,2 is required.
- Project Director Islamabad International Airport Project
- Deputy Director Interior Design
- Interested and willing applicants who meet the said criteria are required to submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Candidates will be required to upload Detail CV, recent Photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Domicile, all Educational Documents and experience certificate while applying for the job.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th February 2017.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his / her application will not be accepted
- Candidates interested to apply for more than one post must submit separate applications.