Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2017 Latest caapakistan.com.pk
Get the latest recruitment update from Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2017 Latest caapakistan.com.pk. Applications are recently being offered from the dynamic, energetic, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to fill out the following posts which are named as (Senior Joint Director Logistics and Senior Joint Director Superintendent) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants who meet the said criteria are welcome to apply. Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of 2 years which will be renewable further. All the posts will be filled on purely merit basis. For 1st post Graduate applicants are welcome to apply with 15 years relevant expertise in the relevant field and for 2nd post the applicants should be having the Intermediate education with 12 years of relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. Age limit for 1st post should be 55 years and for 2nd post age limit should be 50 years including all age relaxations. Attractive salaries will be paid to the applicants with brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
Civil Aviation Authority is the Government of Pakistan’s regulatory authority which is under the authority of Govt of Pakistan and regulates all the issues of civil aviation of Pakistan and which ever looks after all the safeties of flights and all the civilian airports are owned by the CAA and its is also responsible for their operation.As far as jobs are concerned so it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
- Senior Joint Director Logistics
- Senior Joint Director Superintendent
- Candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill carefully online application by uploading the CV with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, DMC’s, other certificates and recent photograph should be uploaded and submitted online.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th September 2017.