Punjab Revenue Jobs Tehsildar Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk
Get Tehsildar Jobs | Punjab Revenue Jobs 2020 Tehsildar Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk at this page of our site. To ensure the sustainability and efficiency of the computerized land record system, the Government of Punjab has established Punjab Revenue Department and authorized it to manage, update and maintain Land Records and provide efficient services to the public.
Now, on 11th October 2020 new jobs announced for the Punjab Revenue Department through PPSC – Punjab Public Service Commission are announced for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates for the following designation such as Tehsildar / Consolidation Officer / Hill Torrent Officer / Reader to Members Board of Revenue (32 Posts), Revenue Department.
These posts are for only Punjab Domicile but there are Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs 2020 announced today for the Pakistani Nationals. Recruitment shall be done on a regular basis for the selected individuals. All those candidates who are willing to apply suggested to read the criteria carefully and detailed criteria are given below.
Note: – Click Here for More Government Jobs
- Candidates wanted to apply should possess Graduation (2nd Division from a recognized university and should be computer literate.
- Age of applicant should be between 21 to 28 years.
- Eligible Male, Female can apply for the prescribed post.
Vacant Positions in Punjab Revenue Department:
- Tehsildar / Consolidation Officer / Hill Torrent Officer / Reader to Members Board of Revenue (32 Posts)
Vacant Positions in Local Government & Community Development Department:
- Chief Officer / Municipal Officer (Regulations)
- Tehsil Officer (Architecture) / Municipal Officer (Architecture)/DMO (Architecture)/Director (Architecture) PLGB
- Tehsil Officer (Planning) / Municipal Officer (Planning) / DMO (Planning) / Director (Town Planning) PLGB
- Tehsil Officer (I&S) / Municipal Officer (Infrastructure) / (Services) / DMO (Infra) / Director (SWM) / Directors (I&S), PLGB
- Municipal Officer (Infrastructure) / (Services) / DMO (INFRA) / AMO / Assistant Directors (I&S) / Assistant Engineer (Building), PLGB
How To Apply for Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2020:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is December 03, 2020.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for a vacant position as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk.