PPSC Punjab Police Jobs for Junior Clerk (BS-11) (Male & Female)
Get PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2020 for Junior Clerk in PPSC Advertisement No. 35/2020 from this page. Today on 03rd February 2020, latest jobs are announced in various Departments working under Punjab Government Such as (Agriculture Department (Marketing Wing), Livestock & Dairy Development Department, Punjab Police Department, Board of Revenue, Punjab, Irrigation Department) for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates Male, Female & Shemale for the following positions published after this paragraph.
Junior Traffic Warden Jobs 2020 are also announced through PPSC for which Bachelors qualified, physically fit male & female are eligible to apply. As these positions are announced under the PPSC advertisement so all candidates have to apply at PPSC and afterward it’ll conduct a recruitment test and called qualified candidates for further procedure. Interested candidates are suggested to read the criteria before applying for any of the vacant position and criteria is mentioned after this paragraph.
- For Junior Clerk, Matric / ICS 2nd Division from a recognized board with 35 words per minute English Typing Speed and 30 Words Per Minute Urdu Typing Speed is required to apply.
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Police Department:
- Junior Clerk
Vacant Positions in the Agriculture Department:
- Extra Assistant Director of Agriculture (E&M) / Project Manager (AMIS) / Agriculture Economist / Agriculture Economist / Marketing / Specialist / Programme Coordinator
Vacant Positions in the Livestock & Dairy Development Department:
- Drug Inspector
Vacant Positions in the Board of Revenue, Punjab:
- Junior Clerk
Vacant Positions in the Irrigation Department:
- Sub Engineer
How to Apply for PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2020:
- All the willing applicants are required to apply online from the official site of PPSC or from the given link below to access the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ for all positions in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for the online submission of the application is December 21, 2020.
- Editing options are lying till the closing date of application submission.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.