PPSC Sub Engineer Jobs Irrigation Department Apply Online Past Paper Download
Here on 28th June 2020, we provide you PPSC Sub Engineer Jobs 2020 Irrigation Department Apply Online Past Paper Download. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and today we’ll discuss about its Advertisement No. 14/2020 in which you’ll have latest job opportunities announced in government departments of Punjab named as Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Punjab Land Record Authority, Local Government & Community Development, Punjab Irrigation Department, Punjab Police Department.
Applications are invited from the well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates possessing any of the following qualifications such as MBBS / LLB / Graduation / Matric / 03-years diploma of Associate Engineering in Civil from recognized institute against the following positions which are given below after this paragraph.
These positions are based at different districts of Punjab such as Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, DG Khan, Bahawalpur, Multan and etc. Irrigation Department and all other departments has authorized PPSC to collect applications and conduct recruitment test against these positions and test will be of MCQs type test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration and it is compulsory for every candidate to pass the test with a good percentage for to qualify for Interview. So, viewers if you possess above-mentioned qualifications then you are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure.
- Sub Engineer (Civil) (132 Posts) for Irrigation Department
- Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) for Punjab Police Department
- Accountant for Local Government & Community Development
- Building Inspector for Local Government & Community Development
- Assistant for Punjab Land Record Authority
How To Apply for PPSC Sub Engineer Jobs 2020:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is July 31, 2020.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for Sr. No. 133 to Sr. No. 182 and Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 183 as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk.