PPSC PMS Advertisement Combined Competitive Exams Syllabus Check Online
Apply for PPSC PMS 2020 Advertisement Combined Competitive Exams Syllabus Check Online. Applications are being offered from Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for the given vacancies which are named as (Provincial Management Service (71 Posts) in Services and General Administration Department) are the posts which need to be filled by the domicile holders of Punjab.
These posts announced in PPSC PMS Advertisement 2020 belong to different departments such as (Services & General Administration Department). The announced positions are on Ministerial Quota.
An overall qualification which is required should be Masters/Bachelors/LLB from well-recognized university and age limit should be 21-30 years. The applicants will undergo the test and interview and whole of the syllabus is provided which can be seen from the advertisement image. The examination will be held at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Multan, DG Khan, Faisalabad, and Sargodha. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
- Provincial Management Service (BS-17) (71 Posts)
How To Apply for PPSC PMS:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is April 13, 2020.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 1000/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- At the time of test and interview, the applicants need to bring CNIC.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.