PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 37/ Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper
Here on this page, you will get PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 37/2020 Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper. Punjab Public Service Commissioner has announced the vacant situations in government department such as Agriculture Department, Livestock & Dairy Development Department, Communication & Works Department, Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department, Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department intends to appoint the caliber, educated and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts given below.
Jobs to apply are named as (Senior Instructor (BS-18), Veterinary Officer (Health / Research) (BS-17), Veterinary Officer / Livestock Production Officer / Instructor (Training & Coordination) (BS-17), Agriculture Officer (BS-17), Junior Research Officer (BS-17), Network Administrator (BS-16), Remote Sensing Analyst (BS-17), Assistant Director (Architecture) (BS-17), Assistant Director (Budget) (BS-17)) are the posts that need to be filled with MBA / ACMA / MSc / DVM, Masters / Bachelors / BBA with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Male, Female, and Shemales are eligible to apply. Now, let’s tap to have its further details below. If you are from Punjab and just Matric pass then we suggest you to apply for Punjab Police Jobs ready to apply.
PPSC is abbreviated as Punjab Public Service Commission is regulated by the Government of Punjab, it is Government body which is responsible for recruitment of candidates and to administer the civil services. Bundles of career opportunities have been offered every week which belongs to different departments and all sort of degree level posts have been advertised as well.
Vacant Situations in Agriculture Department:
- Senior Instructor (BS-18)
Vacant Situations in Livestock & Dairy Development Department:
- Veterinary Officer (Health / Research) (BS-17)
- Veterinary Officer / Livestock Production Officer / Instructor (Training & Coordination) (BS-17)
- Agriculture Officer (BS-17)
Vacant Situations in Communication & Works Department:
- Junior Research Officer (BS-17)
Vacant Situations in Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department:
- Network Administrator (BS-16)
- Remote Sensing Analyst (BS-17)
Vacant Situations in Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department:
- Assistant Director (Architecture) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Budget) (BS-17)
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is January 07, 2021.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/ as test fee in favour of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.