Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs in Islamabad Latest Advertisement
A Federal Government Operated department is looking to recruit staff for the Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021 in Islamabad Latest Advertisement. A Federal Government Department working under the Government of Pakistan named as Ministry of Maritime Affairs invites applications for the following positions given below for Karachi Port Trust, Karachi.
Jobs in Ministry of Maritime Affairs are such as (UDC (BPS-11), Accountant (BPS-10), LDC (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Farash (BPS-01)) based at Karachi. The announced positions are on Open Merit Quota, and eligible candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for the announced jobs.
Candidates willing to apply are suggested to read the requirements mentioned separately for every position in the following job advertisement and generally, Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle in the relevant discipline from HEC recognized university / Board pass candidates holding relevant field experience & skills are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Accountant (BPS-10)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, copies of the degrees, certificates, CNIC & experience certificates must reach the Shipping Master, Government Shipping Office, KPT Building No. KV-17, Adjacent Masjid-e-Rehmat, M.A. Jinnah Road, Keamari, Karachi.
- Candidates should indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The original documents will be checked at the time of test/interview.