Federal Land Commission Jobs Application Form Download Online
Here on 28th January 2021, we provide you FLC Federal Land Commission Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online. Federal Land Commission is operating under the rules of the Government of Pakistan and jobs announced under this department are federally created jobs and the latest Federal Land Commission Jobs 2021 are announced today.
According to the advertisement, applications are invited from the educated and skilled male candidates from Islamabad for the following positions such as (Inspection Officer (BS-17), Assistant Inspection Officer (BS-16), Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16), Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), UDC (BS-11), LDC (BS-09), Driver (BS-04), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Farash (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01), Sweeper (BS-01)). After final selection, the selected candidates shall offer a contractual agreement according to which they have to provide their services for the next few years but it can be permanent on the satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates selected for the vacant posts shall prepare to provide their services in Islamabad. The recruitment procedure shall be carried out by the authority and every candidate have to submit their applications to the following address. Now in the following, we’ll talk about eligibility criteria for the positions and then how to apply the procedure.
- Qualification: MA / LLB / BA / Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Primary pass candidates can apply for the relevant post.
- Age: The age should be between 18 to 30 years.
Vacant Position with Basic Pay Scales:
- Inspection Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Inspection Officer (BS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Farash (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
How to Apply for Federal Land Commission Jobs:
- Applicants are suggested to apply prescribed form provided at www..
- A duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should be submitted to Federal Land Commission, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 12, 2021.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. For more Government jobs keep in touch with our site pkjobs.com.pk.