Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet A for Permanent Commission Online Registration
Make you career in Pakistan Armed forces, now Pakistan Navy opens the PN Cadet 2021-A term opportunity for young energetic students to make Pakistan future more bright and make yourself useful to protect and encounter every negative threat to Pakistan’s integrity.
The applications are being invited from the Pakistan Navy which is the well known and one of the best Defence Force of our homeland and today it brings the good news for the male citizens of Pakistan to join it as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission and for this they need to register themselves online are welcome to apply.
So, it is wonderful as well as fantastic news for those who are eager to join Pak Navy which is looking to recruit the applicants who desire to be part of it and fulfill its requirements. Attractive pay package and rest of the fringe benefits will be given to the applicants. If you possess technical qualification then you should apply for to Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2020 which is announced today for the Pakistani Nationals and if you are not interested in Pak Navy then you can also apply for PMA Long Course 147 announced under Pakistan Army.
So, guys now let’s head to have its eligibility criteria and applying conditions that how one can register itself online. Let’s have a tour below.
- PN Cadet
- Age Limit For Civilians: For Civilian the age limit should be 16 1/2 to 21 years.
- Age Limit for Service Candidates: For Service Candidates the age limit should be 17-23 years (For Armed Forces only).
The applicants must have passed the Matric/FS.c/O & A Levels with 60% marks with the following subjects as:
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, Computer Sciences
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates with O & A Level should have to produce the Equivalence Certificate.
- F. Sc. / A-Leval Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of the respective college/institute.
- Marks relaxation will be given to the Baloch Candidates as of 10% at FSc / A-Level Marks as 50% instead of 60% are applicable to others.
- Interested candidates who wish to apply may register themselves from the website namely http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The Registration has started from December 07 to December 20, 2020.
- Applications send the director to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained for the recruitment procedure.
- The last date for registration is 20th December 2020.
- For the selection process, the candidates firstly will go through the entrance test and entrance test date will be intimated by respective PNR & SC through SMS after improvement in COVID-19 Pandemic situation and test comprises of the E-testing/Computer-based test will be held in the following subject such as Intelligent test/Academic Test (English, Physics, Maths, & General Knowledge).
- The result will be intimated to each individual on the completion of e-testing.
- The candidates who will qualify the entrance test so they will be eligible to given the application forms from Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by the special doctor.
- Test and interview at ISSB will be conducted and its medical examination of candidates will be conducted in the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final selection will be done on merit basis by Naval Headquarters.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits / courses / assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self/family on travel by Air / Railways.
- Concession in fee for the education of children in Bahria Colleges / University and professional institutions.