Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad Jobs Application Form www.fab.gov.pk
Today at this job page like every day a fresh job opportunity is before you from Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad Jobs 2021 Application Form www.fab.gov.pk. This Public Sector Organization named Frequency Allocation Board belongs to Telecom Sector which is recently in the probe of eligible, adroit, talented and brilliant applicants to fill the two vacant situations in the Head Office in Islamabad for to fill the following vacant situations given below.
Jobs in Frequency Allocation Board includes (Assistant Director (Law) (EG-2), Law Officer (EG-1)) are vacant to fill these vacant situations with the relevant skills and requirements of the said job as per demand. The Provincial and Regional quota is available for Sindh (Rural & Urban), KPK, Punjab, and the rest of the quota include Women, Disabled Persons and Minorities are also eligible to submit their application.
Individuals willing to apply should hold LLB / LLM degrees and all degrees of the applicants must be recognized by HEC will be accepted in terms of educational requirements. So, the job is announced for this wonderful sector for those especially who are interested in the Law field and possess the similar expertise in the same capacity are encouraged to come forward and apply as soon as possible fro these two vacant situations. So, after having these details let’s move further upon its next heading.
- Assistant Director (Law) (EG-2)
- Law Officer (EG-1)
How to Apply:
- Candidates should submit their applications along with CV contains all details should reach the Director (Admin/HR) FAB, Headquarters, Plot No. 112, Sector H-10/4 Islamabad.
- Last date for applying is February 19, 2021.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- There is no need to attach the educational and experience certificates at this stage.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.