Applications are being offered from WSSC DI Khan Jobs | Water & Sanitation Services Company Jobs 2021 DI Khan Current Vacancies. Water and Sanitation Services Company DI Khan a Govt company established by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and formally registered under Section 42 of companies ordnance 1984 and currently it intends to recruit the eligible, adroit, caliber and diligent applicants to fill the following vacancies.
WSSC DI Khan jobs to apply are (Manager Finance, Budget Accounts and Audit, Assistant Manager Solid Waste, Drainage and Billing, Assistant Manager Procurement, Assistant Manager Media, IT and Communication, Manager Projects, Planning and Engineering Services, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Mechanical Officer, Fleet Officer / Filed Sanitation Supervisor). On contract basis which is further extendable as per the demand of Water & Sanitation Services Company DI Khan.
The overall qualification Masters / Bachelors / DAE / Intermediate in the relevant discipline with relevant experience is required to apply. A competitive and market-based salary package will be given to the applicants with fringe benefits and a challenging and pleasant environment. Let’s have a look at its application process below.
Water & Sanitation Services is the Govt of KPK’s established organization which is working to provide the pure drinking water and managing the solid waste system of the city in which this company is located and always works for to better sanitation system and cleanliness of the respective city. So, being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of higher and lower education level.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Manager Finance, Budget Accounts and Audit
- Assistant Manager Solid Waste, Drainage and Billing
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager Media, IT and Communication
- Manager Projects, Planning and Engineering Services
- Office Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Mechanical Officer
- Fleet Officer / Filed Sanitation Supervisor
How to Apply for WSSC DI Khan Jobs:
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from www.ctsp.com.pk.
- Fill the application form and submit it along with deposit slip and relevant documents to Career Testing Service Pakistan, Street No. 9, Office No. 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad
- The last date for submission of application is June 25, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- For more information about the candidate list and test result, please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk. pk.