WASA Jobs in (FDA) Faisalabad Water and Sanitation Agency Eligibility Criteria
Here on this page, we provide you WASA Jobs 2021 in (FDA) Faisalabad Water and Sanitation Agency Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in WASA Faisalabad 2021 are available and due to this applications are invited from the well educated, experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions (Project Director, Deputy Director (Technical), Deputy Director (Finance), Assistant Director (IT), Assistant Director (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineer), Sub Engineer, Account Clerk, Junior Clerk, Auto CAD Operator, Driver, Office Boy, Dak Runner, Security Guard) for the Project Extension of Water Resources for Faisalabad City Phase-II.
The appointment will be done open merit basis and due to this individuals from all over Faisalabad are eligible to apply. Department will hire staff on a pure contract basis as per the policy of the Government of Punjab and the duration is extendable on satisfactory performance. For the residents of Lahore LDA Jobs are available to apply.
Applicants willing to apply should possess qualifications and other skills according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and those who are willing to apply should possess Masters to Middle/Primary to apply. So, those who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
- Project Director
- Deputy Director (Technical)
- Deputy Director (Finance)
- Assistant Director (IT)
- Assistant Director (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineer)
- Sub Engineer
- Account Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Auto CAD Operator
- Office Boy
- Dak Runner
- Security Guard
- For Sr. No. 1 to 9, candidates need to apply online through the online portal of PITB at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 10 to 13 candidates need to submit applications along with CVs, 2 passport size photographs, attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile to the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 16, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working Government/Semi-Government department should apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.