Walton Cantonment Board Lahore Jobs Career Opportunities
Apply for Walton Cantonment Board Jobs 2021 Career Opportunities – www.wcb.gov.pk. Applications are being offered from Walton Cantonment Board has given the advertisement of career opportunities for which it is searching to appoint the hard-working, minimum education holding applicants are required to apply for the following posts for Cantt Public Girls High School (Cambridge Campus) Walton Cantt. Lahore.
Jobs to apply are such as (Urdu Teacher, Islamiat Teacher, Botany / Zoology Teacher, Maths Teacher, Physics Teacher, Computer Science Teacher, Montessori Teacher, English Teacher, Science Lab Assistant, Lab Assistant (Computer Science)) are the posts that need to be filled by the applicants who are MA / MSc / B.Ed / M.Ed / B.Sc / ICS and 02 to 05 years experience in the relevant field is required to apply.
The appointment of these posts will be done on a contract and a temporary basis and will be made permanent on confirmation of higher authority. Applicants will be given an attractive salary package with a brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know its further details.
WCB is the abbreviation of Walton Cantonment Board and its official site is www.wcb.gov.pk. It is a beautifully planned area with wide roads, parks and well laid-out living and unit areas. Its affiliated with the Federal Govt, Govt of Pakistan and being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
- Urdu Teacher
- Islamiat Teacher
- Botany / Zoology Teacher
- Maths Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Montessori Teacher
- English Teacher
- Science Lab Assistant
- Lab Assistant (Computer Science)
How to Apply for Walton Cantonment Board Lahore Jobs:
- All those applicants who are seeking such jobs are welcome to apply by sending the applications written on plain paper as per the format is given in the following image along with a detailed CV, copies of educational and experience certificates and CNIC should reach the said address.
- Last date for application submission is February 19, 2021.
- It is mandatory for applicants that they should possess the nationality of Pakistan.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Late received and those with the incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.