Sui Southern Gas Company SSGC Jobs in Pakistan Apply Online Last Date
Ta this page for Sui Southern Gas Company SSGC Jobs 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online Last Date. The well-known Govt sector named SSGC – Sui Southern Gas Company which is engaged and working in the distribution, sales and transmission of Gas in Sindh & Balochistan is recently looking to appoint the caliber and adroit individuals in Pakistan for the services of high profile, capable and brilliant applicants which are required to fill the following vacancies.
SSGC Jobs are such as (Reservoir Engineer (JC 8046-01), Energy Economist (JC 8047-01)) are the vacant situations based at SSGC LPG (Pvt.) Limited at Port Qasim, Karachi which needs to be filled right now.
Those applicants who belong to province Sindh and Balochistan so for them its the better opportunity to apply in this sector because this sector offers excellent remuneration packages and other fringe benefits to the applicants will be given to the applicants. So guys, get up and rush towards these senior positions in order to get employed and to also get rid of unemployment too. Now, let’s have a discussion below about its educational and experience details as well as its applying criteria.
Educational & Experience Requirements for SSGC Jobs: As education is the main and basic tool for applying any sort of job similarly the overall qualification for this post includes Ph.D. / Masters / BE / BSc from a reputable university with 11 to 17 years experience in the relevant field is required to apply.
Age Limit: Applicants possess age from 35 to 45 years.
- Reservoir Engineer (JC 8046-01)
- Energy Economist (JC 8047-01)
How to Apply for SSGC Jobs 2021:
- Candidates meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply online at www.ssgc.com.pk/careers/.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for applying is January 14, 2021.
- Both male and female are eligible to apply.
- Late received and those of incomplete curriculum vitae will not be entertained.
- Shortlisting and selection shall be on open merit-based only.