- Communicate with the Client’s representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concerns.
- Participate in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for the construction project; provides conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates, and may coordinate the production of basic design plans and construction documents.
- Develop and/or administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions; perform project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the construction project; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction departments.
- Review and interpret proposed designs, architectural drawings, and building specifications for appropriateness to required function and/or institutional standard, and initiates revisions where appropriate; advise consultants and clients as to how best to achieve required results.
- Ensure that project operations comply with design specifications, contract specifications and client requirements.
- Manage the performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met; prepare project specifications, and coordinates procurement, as appropriate.
- Coordination of work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing operations.
- Inspects, identify non-compliances/ acceptance of completed projects for the institution, ensuring conformance with institutional standards, building and life safety codes, and architectural/engineering specifications.
- Represent the institution in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organizations.
- Researches and prepares various reports pertaining to operations, equipment, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate.
- Manage a construction management team of approximately 220 people across various disciplines.
- Liaison with the Employer, Project Stakeholders and Statutory Authorities.
- Contractual correspondence to record non-compliances to Contractual Requirements.
- Manage the overall requirements and performance of the Hill team within the CMA.
- Manage the overall contract closeout process in compliance with the Contract.
- Reporting to the Employer.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
Job Opportunity Details
|Job Location:||Fujairah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
Job Opportunity Details