Responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of strategic and key clients, connecting with stakeholders up to, and including, executive level in commercial, operations. Liaise at senior level between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely identification of customers’ needs and successful delivery of our solutions.
· Build and manage a strong sales pipeline with clear targeting strategy alignment and an extended, fully managed sales cycle. Deliver accelerated growth to meet or exceed GET opportunities budget.
· Direct a systematic, dynamic and repeatable sales approach that extends from understanding costs, defining pricing strategy, setting prices and rules, controlling transactions, and monitoring outcomes.
· Target the right market to ensure that Environmental Solutions as a business unit achieves its desired outcomes.
· Managing the P&L commercials and cost modelling for ES business, ensuring that budget targets and profitability goals are met or exceeded.
· Participate in educational opportunities including reading professional publications, investing in personal and social media networks, participating in professional organisations and meetings – to continuously enhance market knowledge and add value to sales growth potential.
· Comply with individual sales strategies for all revenue streams and identify market trends aligned by industry and geography via robust market research
· Shape and develop lasting relationships with large clients in order to penetrate organisations both vertically and horizontally to maximise sales opportunities across segments.
· Conduct competitor and customer analysis to achieve and maintain deep market knowledge of the competitive landscape.
· Responsible for business projections and business plan.
· Responsible for financial KPI (e.g.: Revenue, profitability, overheads, expenses etc.) while ensuring overall financial health.
· Analyses and controls expenditure of sales function to conform to budgetary requirements
Reporting and Analysis
· Submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports as required, inclusive of sales pipeline, sales phasing forecast and sales performance data.
· Compile detailed records for customer analysis, including capturing contextual events of prospecting interest from open source and social media research. Work with team to define and implement sales focus by customer, segment, vertical and territory.
· Identify market sector trends. Define, execute and coordinate sector segmentation for focused sales prospecting across Qatar.
· Liaise directly with the Team to ensure that sales strategy is systemic, aligned across the Commercial Team, and that sales processes are applied in accordance with departmental governance and compliance procedures.
· Compile tenders and quotations as required. Refer all large value opportunities to the Camel team and act as the technical input advisory lead. Provide commercial support to the teams when necessary, including major tender technical compilation and cost-modelling coordination.
Required Qualifications and Skill
· Bachelor’s degree – Any degree
· Demonstrated knowledge of the service market (Qatar)
· Demonstrated industry expertise
· Negotiation and conflict handling
· Ability to understand client/customer needs and identify solutions
· Decision making skills, problem-solving skills, and strong analytical skills
· Valid Qatar Driving License (Compulsory)
· Nationality – Any
Interested candidates can share the CV / Portfolio to [email protected]