Punjab Police Jobs Constable Recruitment Schedule Date & Time
Application Form Download for Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Constable Recruitment Schedule Date & Time in Punjab from www.punjabpolice.gov.pk or www.pkjobs.com.pk. Nowadays Punjab Government has given permission to Punjab Police Department to enhance the Police Constable & Lady Constable Staff in different districts of Punjab such as Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, Kasur, Chiniot, Attock, Mianwali, Rajanpur, Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan, Jhang, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Vehari, DG Khan, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala and etc. In all the above districts, Constable Jobs are announced for which eligible candidates are directed to step forward and apply according to the following schedule given below.
There will be an estimated 5000 Constable Jobs in Punjab Police are announced for different districts on open merit and family claim quota. Fresh candidates holding Punjab Domicile will apply under Open Merit Quota and those individuals having blood relation to the martyrs (Shaheed) of Punjab Police will apply under the Family Claim quota and there will be relaxation for such applicants by the Punjab Police Department.
Eligibility Criteria for Civilians:
- 18 to 22 years of age is required to apply.
- Applicants belong having domicile of DG Khan and Rajanpur area will have relaxation in age such as 18 to 25 years old applicants can apply.
- For Male applicants, 5 Feet and 7 Inches is required to apply.
- For the applicants belongs to DG Khan and Rajanpur, relaxation is given in height such as 5 Feet and 5 Inches height is required.
- For Female applicants, 5 Feet and 2 Inches height is required to apply.
Chest Measurement (Only for Male):
- Minimum 33 x 34 1/2 Inches chest measurement is required to apply.
- For the applicants belongs to DG Khan and Rajanpur 31 x 32 1/2 inches chest measurement is required.
- Applicants should hold the valid domicile of relevant district of Punjab along with National Identity Card.
- Matric qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board is required to apply.
Vacant Positions in Punjab Police:
- Constable (BPS-07)
- Lady Constable (BPS-07)
Selection Procedure for Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Constable / Lady Constable:
- In the 1st Step, applicants will appear for Physical Measurement procedure at the relevant district Police Line.
- Those applicants qualified for the Physical Measurement procedure will have to appear for running tests.
- For Male 1.6 Km in 8 Minutes.
- For Female 1.6 Km in 10 Minutes.
- Applicants qualified from running test will appear for the written test.
- After written test, the qualified candidates will appear for an interview and the list of selected individuals for Constable Jobs in Punjab Police will be published in the Police Line of the relevant district in Punjab.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs 2020:
- Application forms can be downloaded from https://punjabpolice.gov.pk.
- Fill the Application Form and submit it along with all relevant documents and Rs. 25/- application form fee in the relevant district Police Line.
- Application forms can be submitted from December 17, 2020, to January 03, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of Punjab Police Jobs January 03, 2021.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents to with application form.
- Information about the recruitment schedule can be obtained from relevant district Poliec Line.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.