Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs for Data Entry Operator
Tap this page for Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2021 PITB June Advertisement. Applications are currently being invited from Qualified, Energetic, Medically Fit, and Self-Motivated individuals for the given posts which are named as (Project Director, Senior Manager (Programme), Manager (Programme / Technical / Operations & Implementation), Lab Manager, Assistant Manager (Programme / FC), Officer (Procurement / Operations / Incubation / Communication and Coordination / Business Development), Finance Officer, Trainer, Assistant Programme Coordinator / IT Associate, Assessment Field Officer, Assessment Team Lead, Assistant Programme Officer (Operations & Implementation / Procurement / Monitoring & Evaluation), Master Trainer, System Network Administrator, Operations Support Officer, Subject Matter Expert (Psychology / Data Analysis / Criminal Justice), Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator, Technician / Electrician).
These are the current posts that need to be filled with Masters to Matric qualification along with maximum relevant expertise that is needed to apply for such posts. Such qualified candidates may also apply for Civilian Jobs in Pak Navy 2021 announced and ready to apply. The appointment will be made on a contract basis. Only domicile holders of Punjab are welcome to apply. Age limit should be between 30 to 40 years and age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules. So, apply as soon as possible and now, I will throw light on its further details below.
PITB is the abbreviation for Punjab Information Technology Board which is the Govt organization and is working under the Govt of Punjab. This Board is held responsible to enhance the field of Information and Technology by innovating technologies and enunciating different projects as well for its development. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels and latest PITB Jobs 2021 can be examined from this page.
- Project Director
- Senior Manager (Programme)
- Manager (Programme / Technical / Operations & Implementation)
- Lab Manager
- Assistant Manager (Programme / FC)
- Officer (Procurement / Operations / Incubation / Communication and Coordination / Business Development)
- Finance Officer
- Assistant Programme Coordinator / IT Associate
- Assessment Field Officer
- Assessment Team Lead
- Assistant Programme Officer (Operations & Implementation / Procurement / Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Master Trainer
- System Network Administrator
- Operations Support Officer
- Subject Matter Expert (Psychology / Data Analysis / Criminal Justice)
- Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator
- Technician / Electrician
How to Apply for PITB Jobs 2021:
- Applicants need to apply for Punjab Government’s Job Portal which is www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- To Apply online, every individual needs to create his/her profile first at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and then apply for the relevant post.
- For Sr. No. 18 candidates are requested to apply by submitting applications and relevant documents to PO Box 405 GPO Lahore.
- The last date for submission of application is February 05, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for an interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- Indicate the name of the post on the top right corner of the envelope.