Get PLRA Jobs 2021 Punjab Land Record Authority Form Download Online from this page. The Government of Punjab has established Punjab Land Records Authority to manage, update and maintain land records, formulates strategies, policies and implements new initiatives to integrate land records-related services for efficient services to the public.
PLRA invites applications from the candidates having requisite qualifications and domicile of Punjab against the following positions such as (Cook, Helper Cook). There is Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs announced a few days back for the Matric & Under Matric individuals.
Appointment of these positions will be done on a daily wage basis and it can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates having Punjab Domicile and Matric / Middle qualifications as per the demand of vacant positions are welcome to apply. After the final selection, the handsome salary package shall be offered to start from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 20,000 PKR per month mentioned in the following image posted below. Now, let’s jump towards how to apply the procedure for these positions.
- Helper Cook
How To Apply for PLRA Jobs:
- An application is written on plain paper along with a detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is April 28, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- A list of eligible candidates will be published on the notice board.