NESPAK Jobs Latest Advertisement Apply Last Date
For the residents of Lahore, we provide here NESPAK Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement Apply Last Date. Jobs in National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined professionals for the following vacant position of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering Division (Junior Engineers (Geotechnical), Senior Engineers (Geotechnical), Junior Geologists, Senior Geologists, Junior Geophysicists, GIS Analysts, Survey Engineers, Junior Engineers (Environmental)), Power & Mechanical Division (Senior Engineers (Electrical), Senior Engineers (Power System Studies Engineer), Senior Engineers (Civil), Mechanical Engineers).
The appointment of the above-mentioned position will be held on a contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image posted below and according to the criteria, candidates candidate should possess Masters / Bachelors in the relevant discipline with at least 1 to 10 years experience is required to apply.
It is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are highly qualified and looking to have a job in any top-ranked company which offers handsome salaries and other facilities to their employees. Recently Latest NESPAK Jobs are announced for the highly qualified individuals in Pakistan. So, now in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for the interested candidates.
Vacant Positions for Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering Division:
- Junior Engineers (Geotechnical)
- Senior Engineers (Geotechnical)
- Junior Geologists
- Senior Geologists
- Junior Geophysicists
- GIS Analysts
- Survey Engineers
- Junior Engineers (Environmental)
Vacant Positions for Power & Mechanical Division:
- Senior Engineers (Electrical)
- Senior Engineers (Power System Studies Engineer)
- Senior Engineers (Civil)
- Mechanical Engineers)
How To Apply:
- Suitably qualified candidates from HEC recognized universities may apply online at the official site of NESPAK or through the web link given below.
- Applications other than online shall not be accepted.
- The last date for submission of application is February 07, 2021.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be provided.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.