National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs NHMP 300 Vacancies
Get Patrol Officer Jobs 2020 | National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs 2020 NHMP Application Form Download | www.nhmp.gov.pk at this page of our site. Motorway Police Jobs 2020 is announced today through FPSC – Federal Public Service Commission the reputed testing organization working under the Government of Pakistan.
Jobs in Motorway Police to apply are (Patrol Officer (BS-14)). Today Motorway Police Jobs 2020 for Non-Uniformed Staff were also announced which is ready to be recruit by well-educated individuals. A National Highway and Motorway Police invite application from Male & Females belong to Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan/FATA and Azad Kashmir.
All interested candidates wanted to apply suggested to read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and also after this paragraph.
- Candidates willing to apply should have a Bachelors qualification from HEC recognized university.
- Age applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Height for Male should be 5′ and 8″.
- Height for Female should be 5′ and 4″.
- Minimum Chest Measurement 33″ to 35″.
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Advertisement No. 02/2020:
Vacant Positions in Motorway Police:
- Patrol Officer (BS-14)
Vacant Positions in FPSC Advertisement 02/2020:
- Instructor (English) (BS-16)
- Administrative Officer (BS-16)
- National Savings Officer (BS-17)
- Range Forest Officer (BS-16)
- Medical Lab Technologist (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Law) (BS-17)
- Deputy Director (Law) (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Deputy Director / Protector of Emigrants (BS-18)
- Lecturer (Male) (BS-17)
- Librarian (Male) (BS-16)
- Demonstrator (Female) (BS-16)
- Principal / Headmaster / Senior Teacher / Instructor (Male) (BS-18)
- Web Developer (BS-17)
How to Apply for National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs:
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facilities are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is February 24, 2020.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 06th June 2020.
- For more jobs please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk