National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Islamabad Latest
Here at this page, you’ll have National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2021 Lahore Latest. Jobs in the National Heritage and Culture Division, Islamabad, Government of Pakistan are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the positions.
Announced positions are Administrator for the Department named as Quaid-i-Azam Mazar Management Board based at Karachi and only local residents of Karachi are eligible to apply. The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be done on a purely regular basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance.
Candidates willing to apply should possess the valid domicile of Karachi but before any of you step forward to apply for any positions, you must read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as they should have a qualification from Masters Degree in Social Sciences / Management Sciences from HEC recognized university/institution with 17 years experience in BS-17 & above in the field of administrative and financial management is required for the vacant positions. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
How To Apply for National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs:
- Application Form to Apply can be downloaded from www.pkjobs.com.pk.
- Duly filled application form with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is March 07, 2021.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to test and then for an interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of an interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk.