Ministry of Religious Affairs Pakistan Jobs Walk In Interview Date
Applications are currently invited from the Ministry of Religious Affairs Pakistan Jobs 2021 Walk-In-Interview Date. For all the Federal Govt job-seeking applicants its good news from Hajj Directorate, Islamabad Hajj Season 2021 on a contract basis the services of eligible, hardworking, and caliber applicants are required to apply for the following posts.
Jobs in Ministry of Religious Affairs are named as (Data Entry Operator (BPS-12), LDC (BPS-09), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)) are the current vacancies for Directorate of Hajj, Haji Camp, Sector I-14, Islamabad which needs to be filled with the overall qualification of Intermediate / Matric / Primary as per relevant expertise of each post is required to apply and hold such posts hastily. Age limit should be 18-25 years.
The appointment will be made on a temporary basis on daily wages the applicants will be paid for Hajj Season 2021. So, all those applicants who are in search of such posts so come here and tap to this page for the newest jobs daily. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
The Ministry of Religious Affairs is responsible for the pilgrimage beyond Pakistan and is also looking after all the religious matters of the country on biggest level. The main activities also include research based Islamic studies, holding of conferences, seminars ,training education of Ulemas and Khateebs , exchange of visits of scholars of Islamic learning with the liaison amongst foreign and international institutions.Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational level.
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs:
- Applications along with attested documents copies from well known gazetted officer should be bought at the time of interview.
- The interview will start at 10:00 am on 02nd & 03rd February 2021.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Late reached candidates will not be applications will not be accepted.
- So, for more quality jobs don’t forget to visit this page to get more and more jobs every day.