Ministry of Railways Jobs Govt of Pakistan Current Openings
On January 2021, we provide here the Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021 Govt of Pakistan Current Openings. Ministry of Railways is looking to recruit the following staff for the Ministry of Railways, Islamabad, and the list of vacant positions are given below.
Jobs to Apply in Ministry of Railways are (Company Secretary) for Pakistan Railway Freight Transportation Company. The announced positions are on Open Merit, Punjab, Balochistan, Sindh, Islamabad quota and it will be recruit on a contract basis, initially for two years which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates wanted to apply for these positions should read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image posted below. For the highly qualified individuals, we suggest them to apply for NLC Jobs ready to apply.
Ministry of Railways is the Federal Government body which is established under the Govt of Pakistan and is indulged in many functions which are related with the transport of passengers and goods, locomotives planning and administration passengers transport are the major function of Pakistan Railways. Being a Federal Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different levels as Masters to Matric level.
- For vacant positions, Masters degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management or Commerce or a Law graduate from a recognized university is required.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience is required to apply.
- The required age for vacant positions should be less than 35 to 45 years.
For Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Company Secretary
How to Apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021:
- Application along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile, passport size photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application is January 30, 2021.
- Incomplete and late received applications will be canceled.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.