Ministry of Interior Jobs Advertisement Latest Vacancies
Here on this page, we provide you Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 Advertisement Latest Vacancies. Jobs in the Ministry of Interior, Government Of Pakistan Islamabad are available and it is seeking highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the vacant positions such as (Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Stenotypist (Urdu) (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), DR (BPS-04), DMO (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01) Disable, Chowkidar, Sweeper / Sanitary Worker).
The Ministry of Interior Pakistan Jobs are on Open Merit, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK quota and eligible candidates from all these provinces can apply. The appointment of this post will be held on a contract basis for a period of two years and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. There are some other jobs in Federal Government are announced such as FGEI Jobs 2021 for which candidates from all over Pakistan can apply.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the demand of vacancies and according to criteria individuals possessing Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric/Middle/Primary qualification and relevant skills and experience are eligible to apply. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years. Recently, Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 for the Masters or above-qualified individuals are welcome to apply as soon as possible. Now, for eligible candidates, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure which is given below as per the rules of PTS which is authorized by the Ministry of Interior to collect applications.
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (Urdu) (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- DR (BPS-04)
- DMO (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01) Disable
- Sweeper / Sanitary Worker
How To Apply for Ministry of Interior Jobs:
- Application Form to apply is available at www.pkjobs.com.pk.
- Duly filled the application form, relevant documents, a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 20, 2021.
- After the registration procedure, a schedule for the test will be announced at our site.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.