This role required providing truly customer centric service and market leading consultative solutions is incorporated in the Hertz UAE vision. Hence it is imperative that this job role provides support in terms of effectively managing the expectations of clients to improve customer satisfaction and retention as well as drive Hertz’s ambitious revenue and profit growth targets.
As Key Account Manager your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts and corporates to ensure customer retention and maximize output from key account portfolio.
- Support the Regional Manager in sales strategies, targets and sales performance so that profitability, growth and revenue targets are met or exceeded for corporate customers
- Build strong and effective account management relationships with all customers
- Win new customers from building own prospect base through proactive prospecting techniques including cold calling
- Develop customer relationships to enhance profit levels and penetration of services
- Plan and implement customer retention and relationship development
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy within the sales and marketing function
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems as required by the Line Manager on a periodic basis
- Work closely with accounts and collections team to ensure debts are minimized
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, whilst protecting and developing the company’s brands via suitable PR activities and own presentation
- Prepare report on a daily / weekly / monthly basis to assist in planning strategies for acquiring potential business and understanding future trends.
- Motivating and guiding the Junior Business Development team to acquire business from the leads distributed and pursuing potential prospects.
- Provide vital statistics to the Marketing team to assist in strategizing future campaigns.
Some Key Accountabilities:
- Deliver against all sales revenue and profit targets for lease and rental products
- Build awareness of AFF and Hertz within local corporate community measured daily, weekly and monthly against agreed sales activity and performance targets
- Become actively integrated with key local networking groups
- Build high levels of customer satisfaction.
Job Opportunity Details
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Job Opportunity Details
|Career Level:||Mid Career|