class="adsbygoogle adslot_1" >
Here in the following the latest career opportunity from KEMU Lahore Jobs 2021 For Non-Teaching Eligibility Criteria. For all the applicants of Lahore who want to get employed in King Edward Medical University and Govt. M. Nawaz Sharif Teaching Hospital Yakki Gate Lahore.
Applications are invited from the well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to fill the brilliant post of (Project Manager (Civil Engineer), Procurement Specialist / Project Coordinator, Deputy Project Manager (Architect), Head Draftsman (Civil), Junior Computer Operator) for the Project named as Establishment of KEMU Campus at Muridkey, District Sheikhupura and theses posts are on Adhoc/Contract basis under University Cadre which needs to be filled by the applicants holding the valid domicile of Lahore / Sheikhupura district and relevant qualification and experience.
class="adsbygoogle adslot_1" >
Those having Lahore domicile are also eligible to apply for Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs 2021 announced today. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere. Now, have a look at its eligibility criteria and applying the method below.
As, we all are well aware that the Lahore city is having the great name in terms of studies and is also famous in terms of universities and educational institute so one of the great university is named as King Edward Medical University of Lahore is the famous university which is regulated by the Govt of Punjab is the well known Medical University and comprises of number of the departments and disciplines. University always offers Academic and Non-Academic Posts with Masters to Matric level and relevant expertise.
For the vacant posts, the applicants should be having the qualification of Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized university with relevant experience is required to apply.
Age limit should be 18 to 53 years.
- Project Manager (Civil Engineer)
- Procurement Specialist / Project Coordinator
- Deputy Project Manager (Architect)
- Head Draftsman (Civil)
- Junior Computer Operator
How to Apply for KEMU Lahore Jobs:
- The applicants who wish to be the part of this university need to apply simply on the prescribed application form available on the university website as www.kemu.edu.pk or access the form from the given link below.
- Duly filled the application form in typed format with Bank Draft in favor of Vice-Chancellor of KEMU, Lahore with all copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photograph should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is May 25, 2021.
- Incomplete application forms and late received will not be entertained.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed during the selection procedure.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of the interview.