Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing Karachi Jobs Punjab Sindh
At this page, you’ll have Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing Karachi Jobs 2021 Punjab Sindh. Jobs for Civilians are available here in Pak Army Operated department named as Inspectorate of Army Stores and Clothing Karachi and it is looking for educated and skilled individuals for the following positions such as (Supervisor (BPS-08), Lab Assistant (BPS-07), HS-I (Cabinet Maker) (BPS-07), Supervisor-C (BPS-06), HS-II (Cabinet Maker) (BPS-06), Laboratory Attendant (BPS-05), Skilled Fitter (BPS-05), SS-I Carpenter (BPS-04), Loader SS-I (BPS-04), Labor (SS-II (BPS-03), USM (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)), these positions are based in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi.
All positions are announced on provincial quotas such as positions are allocated for Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria individuals having qualifications from Intermediate to Middle are eligible to apply and relevant skills and experience are mandatory for all positions.
It is the finest opportunity for all those candidates who are looking to have a Government Job where they can earn a handsome salary package with other fringe benefits. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Supervisor (BPS-08)
- Lab Assistant (BPS-07)
- HS-I (Cabinet Maker) (BPS-07)
- Supervisor-C (BPS-06)
- HS-II (Cabinet Maker) (BPS-06)
- Laboratory Attendant (BPS-05)
- Skilled Fitter (BPS-05)
- SS-I Carpenter (BPS-04)
- Loader SS-I (BPS-04)
- Labor (SS-II (BPS-03)
- USM (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How To Apply Inspectorate of Army Stores and Clothing Karachi:
- Applications on the prescribed form which can be downloaded from only pkjobs.com.pk, along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with application paid Postal Order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Chief Inspector AS&C, Karachi.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is February 04, 2021.
- Application received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Schedule for test/interview will be communicated only to eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- Test/interview will be held in Karachi, Lahore, and Rawalpindi.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for further updates.