Inspectorate of Armaments Rawalpindi Jobs Application Form Download
Tap this page for Inspectorate of Armaments Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 Application Form Download. GHQ Pakistan Army General Headquarters has announced the latest jobs in Inspectorate Armaments Rawalpindi for which it invites applications from Punjab, FATA/Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, Islamabad Domiciled candidates who are welcome to apply for the vacancies given below.
Jobs in Inspectorate of Armaments are such as (GateKeeper (BPS-07), Welder HS-I (BPS-07), Turner HS-II, Shooter Skilled (BPS-05), Tracer (BPS-05), Supervisor NT (BPS-05), Blue Printer SS-I (BPS-04), Fireman (BPS-02), Chowkidar (BPS-01)).
Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for the relevant post but they are suggested to compare themselves with eligibility criteria mentioned separately for every position and generally for all positions Intermediate to Matric/Middle qualified candidates having relevant skills and experience are eligible to apply. Now, for eligible candidates, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for the vacancies.
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Gate Keeper (BPS-07)
- Welder HS-I (BPS-07)
- Turner HS-II
- Shooter Skilled (BPS-05)
- Tracer (BPS-05)
- Supervisor NT (BPS-05)
- Blue Printer SS-I (BPS-04)
- Fireman (BPS-02)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Inspectorate of Armaments Rawalpindi Jobs 2021:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from the www.pkjobs.com.pk.
- Application form along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience must reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid deposit slip of Rs. 1200/- in favor of Inspectorate of Armaments, A/C # 3072110156 NBP Medical College (Branch Code -1493) Rawalpindi.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The name of the post applied for with Serial No. should be written clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.