Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs HIT Ministry of Defence Production
This page is about HIT Taxila Jobs 2021 | Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online Latest. The Heavy Industries Taxila is working under the Ministry of Defence Production and engaged in the production of Heavy Vehicles for the Pakistan Army. HIT is in probe of eligible, caliber, adroit and brilliant applicants in the Heavy Industries Taxila Board, Taxila Cantt.
Numerous vacant positions are announced which include (Assistant Works Manager (BPS-17), Civil Nurse Female (BPS-16), Senior Librarian (BPS-14), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Chargeman (BPS-13), Supervisor-II (BPS-12), Cashier (BPS-12), Assistant Librarian (BPS-11), HSM (Highly Skilled Mistry / Tank Commander (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Supervisor-I (BPS-09), Data Clerk (BPS-08), Highly Skilled-II (BPS-08), Skilled (BPS-07), Draftsman (BPS-07), Security Assistant (BPS-07), Driver Road Roller (BPS-05), Driver MT (BPS-04), Female Attendant (Female) (BPS-04), Semi Skilled-II (BPS-03), Semi Skilled-II (Trainee) (BPS-03), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Waiter (BPS-01), Cook (BPS-0), Security Worker (BPS-01), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01), Barbor (BPS-01), Aya (BPS-01)). Appointments will be done on regular basis as per the policy of HIT Taxila.
Heavy Industry Taxila has announced these positions on Merit Basis and due to this candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these jobs. If you wanted to be a commissioned officer in the Pak Army then Join Pak Army as Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission 2021 So, now, let’s have a look at its further requirements below.
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all these bundles of the posts the overall qualification which is required includes Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle from an HEC recognized university/board with relevant experience is required.
Age Limit: The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years for the relevant post.
Vacant Positions in HIT Taxila:
- Assistant Works Manager (BPS-17)
- Civil Nurse Female (BPS-16)
- Senior Librarian (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Chargeman (BPS-13)
- Supervisor-II (BPS-12)
- Cashier (BPS-12)
- Assistant Librarian (BPS-11)
- HSM (Highly Skilled Mistry / Tank Commander (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Supervisor-I (BPS-09)
- Data Clerk (BPS-08)
- Highly Skilled-II (BPS-08)
- Skilled (BPS-07)
- Draftsman (BPS-07)
- Security Assistant (BPS-07)
- Driver Road Roller (BPS-05)
- Driver MT (BPS-04)
- Female Attendant (Female) (BPS-04)
- Semi Skilled-II (BPS-03)
- Semi Skilled-II (Trainee) (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Waiter (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-0)
- Security Worker (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Barbor (BPS-01)
- Aya (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Heavy Industries Taxila Jobs:
- Application Form to Apply can be downloaded from www.hit.gov.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is February 08, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel by providing the NOC from their parent department.
- The applicants who meet the said criteria fully are eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The applicants will be invited or informed via a call for test and interview.