Fisheries Department KPK Jobs ATS Form Sample Paper & Test Result
Here you’ll have Fisheries Department KPK Jobs 2021 ATS Form Sample Paper & Test Result. Jobs in Fisheries Department are available and it invites applications from the KPK domiciled candidates for the following positions which are on a contract basis initially for a period of one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance of the appointee on annual basis.
Fisheries Department invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined against the following positions (Assistant Warden Fisheries (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Fisheries Watcher (BPS-07), Feed Mill Operator (BPS-07), Electrician (BPS-06), Hatchery Assistant (BPS-04)) for Trout Areas (Malakand & Hazara Division) in the Fisheries Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. For the KPK domiciled individuals, PO Box 59 Peshawar Jobs are available to apply.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria, candidates should have qualifications from Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric and relevant diploma and experience regarding vacant positions. So, for interested candidates, we have provided a complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
- Assistant Warden Fisheries (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Fisheries Watcher (BPS-07)
- Feed Mill Operator (BPS-07)
- Electrician (BPS-06)
- Hatchery Assistant (BPS-04)
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download the application form and deposit slip from the official site www.ats.org.pk or you can also download it from the following web link given below.
- Applications along with the original deposit slip of Test Fee in favor of ATS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC, and two recent photographs should reach the following address.
- All applications should reach Allied Testing Services, G-171 Street No. 36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 23, 2021.
- Roll Number slips for the initial written test shall be updated at the official site of ATS before one week of the test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk.