Apply for the Energy Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2021 Latest Online Form Download. All those applicants who are having the domicile of Sindh are welcome and are required to be hired in Energy Department, Government of Sindh, which is looking to recruit for the Electricity Monitoring & Reconciliation Cell Energy Department Sindh.
Energy Department Sindh Jobs are (Dispatch Rider (BS-04), Driver (BS-04), Chowkidar (BS-01), Helper (BS-01), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Sanitary Worker / Sweeper (BS-01)) which needs to be filled by the applicants possessing valid domicile of Sindh Province. The appointment will be done on a contractual basis until the completion of the ADP Scheme.
Individuals wanted to apply for these jobs should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image and generally, Matric / Middle pass candidates can apply. The age limit should be 18-28 years and relaxation will be given in age limit. So after having these details let’s have a look at its applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Helper (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker / Sweeper (BS-01)
How to Apply for Energy Department Sindh Jobs:
- Applications along with all relevant documents, passport size photographs, CNIC, domicile should reach the Office of Section Officer-II, Electricity Monitoring & Reconciliation Cell, Energy Department, 3rd Floor, State Life Building No. 3, Opposite Chief Minister’s House, Karachi.
- The last date for applying is March 15, 2021.
- Govt/Semi Govt/Public Sector employees should send the application through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Any influence which tries to alter the process of selection will be dismissed.