EME Center Quetta Jobs Pak Army Latest Career Opportunities
Tap on this page for EME Center Quetta Jobs 2021 Pak Army Latest Career Opportunities. Mostly young and qualified individuals rush towards Pakistan Army for the sake of job because here recruitment done on merit basis and due to this candidates wish to be part of Pak Army as an officer or as a civilian officer.
Today at this page we’ll discuss the job announced under the army, according to which applications are invited by Headquarter EME Center Records Wing Quetta Cantt from the well educated, skilled, and hardworking candidates for the following positions such as (Store Keeper (BPS-12), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), HS-II Electrician (BPS-06), Supervisor (BPS-05), Storeman (BPS-05), MT Driver (BPS-04), Head Sanitary Worker (BPS-02), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01), Cook Unit (BPS-01), USM (BPS-01)). All the above mentioned are announced on different quotas such as on Merit, Punjab, Sindh, Quetta. For the residents of Quetta 601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs 2021 are also available to apply.
Candidates willing to apply for these positions are suggested to read the criteria mentioned in the following image. According to the criteria for Sr. No. 1 BA qualification is required, for Sr. No. 2 FA / FSc with Computer Typing speed 30 words per minute is required, and for No. 3 Matric with Typing Speed 35 words per minute and for Sr. No. 4 and all other positions Matric / Middle pass can apply. Civilians with age between 18 to 30 years can apply. So, only eligible candidates fulfilling criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
- Store Keeper (BPS-12)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- HS-II Electrician (BPS-06)
- Supervisor (BPS-05)
- Storeman (BPS-05)
- MT Driver (BPS-04)
- Head Sanitary Worker (BPS-02)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Cook Unit (BPS-01)
- USM (BPS-01)
How To Apply for EME Center Quetta Jobs:
- All applicants should submit their applications with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates, local domicile, CNIC and one recent photograph with 2 envelopes to the Headquarter EME Center Record Wing Quetta.
- For Sr. No. 1 to 6 candidates have to attach to the application a paid postal order of Rs. 400/- in favor of EME Center Quetta.
- The last date for submission of an application is January 25, 2021.
- Candidates wanted to apply for more than one post should submit a separate application.
- The position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and for this all Applicants should mention their contact number on the application.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview. For more jobs keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk.