Driver Assistant – Dubai (Manual License) – Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies LLC – United Arab Emirates Latest Job In Dubai UAE
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Assist the Driver throughout the delivery of the medical equipment by navigating the route, loading, and unloading the equipment, driving, etc.
- Receive the products from the ports and deliver it to the Warehouse
- Collect documents and products from the Warehouse.
- Deliver the products to the various customers around the UAE as per the Sr. Driver & Fleet Coordinator’s instructions.
- Collect any faulty products from the customers and deliver it back to Warehouse for Servicing.
- Load the medical equipment into the vehicle in a proper manner.
- Submit a daily work report to the Sr. Driver & Fleet Coordinator.
- Attend to any urgent calls from the Warehouse and divert the delivery accordingly.
- Comply with all Warehouse instructions, rules, and regulations.
- Submit an acknowledgement report with the customer’s signature once the product has been delivered to the Document Control Executive.
- Properly check and inspect the items’ quality and quantity against the invoice and delivery note to ensure accuracy.
- Inform the Sr. Driver & Fleet Coordinator of any discrepancies.
- Collect and return all documents with the customer’s signature and company stamp to the Warehouse.
Safety and Traffic Rules:
- Driving safely and obeying the UAE Traffic rules and regulation.
- Utilizing online maps to identify the fastest routes.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule and ensuring there is ample time to reach your destination.
- Check and maintain the vehicle petrol on a regular basis.
- Monitor the vehicle maintenance, coolant, engine oil, etc and repair when needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle as per the Company Vehicle Policy.
- Maintain the vehicles logbook on a daily basis and cross check it with the GPS driver log.
- Ensure timely renewal of company vehicle and personal driving license.
Job Opportunity Details
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|