District & Session Court Muzaffargarh Jobs Latest Advertisement
Tap this page for District & Session Court Muzaffargarh Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement | muzaffargarh.dc.lhc.gov.pk. Session Court Muzaffargarh has announced new jobs for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates who are well educated, skilled, and well-disciplined for the following posts such as (Stenographer (BS-16), Assistant Librarian (BS-16), Computer Operator (BS-15), Accountant (BS-15), Junior Clerk (BS-11), Imam Masjid (BS-11), Computer Hardware Technician (BS-11), Cook (BS-05), Naib Qasid (BS-03), Mouzan (BS-03), Mali (BS-03), Chowkidar (BS-03), Sanitary Worker (BS-03)).
Appointment of these positions will be done on a pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates possessing valid domicile in Punjab are and looking to apply should possess relevant qualifications and skills as per the criteria mentioned in this paragraph. Now, interested candidates wanted to apply are suggested to apply as per the following how to apply the procedure of Session Court Muzaffargarh.
- For Stenographer Graduation from recognized University having minimum typing sped 50 words per minute and 110 words per minute of shorthand speed. Candidate having computer knowledge will be preferred.
- For Computer Operator BA with 4 months training in Computer Language / BCS (2nd Division) is required to apply.
- For Junior Clerk Intermediate with 25 words per minute typing speed is required to apply.
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Stenographer (BS-16)
- Assistant Librarian (BS-16)
- Computer Operator (BS-15)
- Accountant (BS-15)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Imam Masjid (BS-11)
- Computer Hardware Technician (BS-11)
- Cook (BS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BS-03)
- Mouzan (BS-03)
- Mali (BS-03)
- Chowkidar (BS-03)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-03)
How To Apply for District and Session Court Muzaffargarh Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form from muzaffargarh.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 18, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- For more information about the candidate list and test results, please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk. pk.