Get Directorate General Soil and Water Conservation KPK Jobs Jobs 2021 Latest PO Box 1497 Peshawar. Applications are invited from KKPK Domiciled candidates for the following positions available in a Directorate-General Soil and Water Conservation Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is going to recruit the following positions such as (Driver (BPS-06)).
The appointees against these positions will be posted anywhere in KPK in accordance with the requirements of the project / most likely at a field station or experimental areas. All the positions are temporary and purely for the project initially for a period of one year extendable till completion of the project subject to satisfactory performance.
Candidates willing to apply for these positions should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the following eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and generally, candidates possessing Matric qualification are eligible to apply. So, only suitable candidates are advised to apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
- Driver (BPS-06)
How To Apply for Directorate General Soil and Water Conservation KPK Jobs:
- Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to send their applications along with their passport size latest snap, attested copies of Academic / Experience certificates including Domicile and CNIC on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is January 17, 2021.
- No application will be entertained after the closing date.
- A separate application will be required for each post.
- The applicants should mention the name of the project and post for which the candidate is applying in their application as well as on the envelope.
- Government / Semi-Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure. For more Government Jobs please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk