Tap this page for Communication & Works Department KPK Jobs 2021 Form Download. Jobs in Communication and Works Department of KPK are available for which it is seeking to hire educated and well-disciplined applicants to apply for the following posts given below for which Application Form to Apply is available at www.etea.edu.pk / www..
Apply in Communication & Works Department KPK Jobs which are named as (Junior Scale Stenographer (BS-14), Sub Engineer (Civil) (BPS-12), Draftsman (BPS-12), Quantity Surveyor (BPS-12), Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16)) are the current vacancies that need to be filled by KPK domiciled Male & Female for Communication & Works Department Peshawar jobs on contract basis initially one year and extendable as per project policy.
The overall qualification degrees which are required such as Bachelors / Intermediate / DAE / Matric with relevant experience is required to apply for c&w department kpk jobs 2021. The age limit should be 18 to 30 years for all posts. The appointment of the following posts will be done on a regular basis. The attractive pay package of Rs. 28,000/ to Rs. 40,000/- will be given to the applicants with growth offers and the best environment to work over there. Now, I will throw light on its further details below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scale:
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer (Civil) (BPS-12)
- Draftsman (BPS-12)
- Quantity Surveyor (BPS-12)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
How to Apply for Communication & Works Department KPK Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply on the Application form available at the website named as www.etea.edu.pk.
- Take print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- in favor of vacant posts in any branch of UBL Bank.
- The last date for submission of online applications will be March 31, 2021.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- So, for more jobs stay tuned with this page ever to get marvelous jobs daily.