Cantonment Board Multan Jobs Latest Advertisement
Here we provide you Cantonment Board Multan Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement. Cantonment Board Multan is a government department working for the development of Multan district which announces different job opportunities for the residents of Multan and currently, it requires the following (English Lecturer (Female), Civics Lecturer (Female)) on contract basis for Cantt Public High School and College Multan Cantt.
Interested candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria first before applying against any vacant positions because recruitment will be held on a merit basis and at the time of verification of applications those who are ineligible will be out of the selection procedure.
Candidates willing to apply should hold Masters / Bachelors with relevant subject teaching experience is required to apply. So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because once you are selected here you’ll be able to earn a handsome salary package with other facilities as per the policy of the Cantonment Board. Now in the following complete how to apply procedure is given below.
- English Lecturer (Female)
- Civics Lecturer (Female)
How To Apply for Cantonment Board Multan Jobs:
- Applications along with a detailed CV, copy of CNIC, recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The position applied for should be mentioned on the envelope.
- Already serving in Government Sector should apply through the proper channel.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 25, 2021.
- Late applications and those which are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews for which no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at pkjobs.com.pk.