CAA Pakistan Jobs 2019 Online Application Form caapakistan.com.pk
Tap this page for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2019 Online Application Form caapakistan.com.pk. Applications are being invited from the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is currently looking to hire the Pakistani national holders are required to apply for the following posts which include (Director Security (EG-09), Flight Inspector Pilot (EG-07), Flight Inspector Helicopter (EG-07), Assistant Director Air Traffic Control (ATC) (EG-01), Air Traffic Control (ATC) Assistant (SG-05)) is the complete posts which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible.
All the posts are on contract basis for the period of two years and all the posts will be filed on a merit basis and appointment of the applicants will be subjected to the CAA’s medical fitness. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
CAA is abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority is the Government of Pakistan’s regulatory authority which is under the authority of Govt of Pakistan and regulates all the issues of civil aviation of Pakistan and which ever looks after all the safeties of flights and all the civilian airports are owned by the CAA and its is also responsible for their operation. Masters and Graduation level vacancies have been advertised by the authority on every weekend.
- Director Security (EG-09)
- Flight Inspector Pilot (EG-07)
- Flight Inspector Helicopter (EG-07)
- Assistant Director Air Traffic Control (ATC) (EG-01)
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) Assistant (SG-05)
How to Apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2019:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill carefully online application by uploading the CV with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, and recent photograph should be uploaded and submitted online.
- Last date for submission of application is December 08, 2019.
- Applicants interested to apply for both of the posts must apply for each post separate.
- Test / Interviews will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.