BISE Bannu Jobs Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Vacancies
Get the recruitment offer from BISE Bannu Jobs 2021 Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education. Applications are currently being offered from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Bannu is hiring the natives/domicile holders of FATA/KPK are welcome to apply for the following posts given below.
BISE Bannu Jobs to apply are named as (Driver (BPS-06)) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. The appointment will be done on a contract basis which is extendable.
For all of these posts, Matric qualification for the relevant post with LTV / HTV driving license with relevant experience is required to apply. Age limits can be seen in the advertisement image. The appointment will be made on a regular basis according to the rules of KPK Govt. 2% quota is reserved for Disabled applicants, 3% for Minorities and 10% For Women. So, these all are the details to be viewed carefully and one can apply before the given deadline. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
BISE is abbreviated as Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Bannu is the Govt entity which is held responsible for the conduction of annual and supplementary examination every year under strict rules and regulations. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs for both genders of different scales.
- Driver (BPS-06)
How to Apply for BISE Bannu Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying January 25, 2021.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.