To assist in preparing the designs and engineering drawings of jobs by incorporating the contract specifications, client requirements and government regulations without compromising the constructability of these designs. To coordinate with Sr. Architect to ensure the use of creative solutions in the design of jobs that reduce manpower requirements, cost and time.
- Considers creative solutions to job requirements that would reduce manpower requirements, cost and time.
- Assists in considering creative solutions to job requirements that would distinguish Amana from other competitors.
- Considers advanced construction technologies.
- Performs architectural design for Design/ Build contracts, coordinates the activities of the consultant, client and the company to develop the compliant design as per the client requirements in coordination with the Draughtsman for drawing preparations and cooperates with the Consultant to obtain the approval of the authorities.
- Coordinates internally to interface with clients, consultants and authorities to ensure the quick approval of drawings compliant with the job requirements and contract.
- Assists in checking and approving the compatibility of the Architectural, Civil and MEP drawings and designs (both in-house and third party) in coordination with the relevant parties.
- Ensures the timely delivery of updated of all necessary drawings as per assignment.
- Assists in reviewing any design/drawings proposed by subcontractors.
- Keeps a backup of all the proposals on the Company’s server.
- Follows-up the preparation of drawing submittal log in line with the overall project schedule in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinates with the factory team r to provide as Built Drawings for jobs on a timely basis and as per the requirements.
- Regularly compares designs with actual production in factory as well as to improve knowledge of practical building practices.
- Assists Cost Control function as needed in variation orders and reports the same.
- Assists in providing references to a library of standard constructible details of least cost implications.
- Assists in the training and the development of team members.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
Job Opportunity Details
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
Job Opportunity Details